The lightest frame in the Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97UL v13 offers superior precision at an arm-friendly swing weight for transitioning juniors and adults with elbow discomfort. Pro Staff loyalists will note the red and yellow pinstripes along with the throat pay subtle homage to the iconic history of the franchise, while the exposed glossy carbon fiber at the tip delivers a unique and sharp look to the frame. Weighing in at just 9.5 oz (269 g), this racket sports a new Braid 45 construction that optimizes classic Double Braid technology by adjusting the fiber angle for better ball pocketing feel and stability.
Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide. The key ingredient: double braided fibers arranged at 45-degree angles that net incredible ball pocketing feel and stability.
- Lightest adult frame in Pro Staff v13 series
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
Head size 97 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 23mm
Unstrung weight 9.5oz / 269g - Strung weight 10oz / 283g
Unstrung balance 32.5cm - Strung balance 4 pts HL
Swing weight 296 - Stiffness 66 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNISCOM], we offer you FREE installation