Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14
Want the head-light feel and precision of our Pro Staff line in a frame that's easier to maneuver? Featuring a refined, elegant design and coloring inspired by rich earth tones, the Wilson Pro Staff 97L v14 is a lighter version of our Pro Staff 97 v14, with the same Braid FORTYFIVE° construction that offers a pronounced pocketing feel. Designed with increased bending through the shaft and hoop, this racket offers power along with pinpoint control.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fiber construction that optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
Head size 97 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 23mm
Unstrung weight 10.2oz / 290g - Strung weight 10.8oz / 306g
Unstrung balance 32.5cm - Strung balance 3 pts HL
Swing weight 313 - Stiffness 68 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNISCOM], we offer you FREE installation