Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14
If you're strong enough to handle this racket, the payoff in power is huge. The Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 is a precision-oriented racket ideal for advanced players. Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, it still has a high weight that's concentrated in the handle. Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between the shaft and hoop, this racket offers precision and pinpoint control. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe more upon impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
Headsize 97 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 21.5mm
Unstrung weight 11.1oz / 315g - Strung weight 11.7oz / 332g
Unstrung balance 31cm - Strung balance 7 pts HL
Swing weight 332 - Stiffness 66 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop VUTENNISCOM, we offer you FREE installation