Clash 100UL packs the revolutionary flexibility and bending characteristics of the Wilson Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. Proprietary carbon mapping throughout the hoop delivers superior ball pocketing for masterful control, while StableSmart helps maintain stability in this ultra-flexible racket. Fans of lightweight rackets that can't get enough of the unique Clash frame geometry and feel should look no further.
- Lightest adult racket in Clash series
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Head size 100 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 24.5mm
Unstrung weight 9.35oz / 265g - Strung weight 9.9oz / 281g
Unstrung balance 33cm - Strung balance 1 pts HL
Swing weight 299 - Stiffness 55 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNIS.COM], we offer you FREE installation
You like the racquet but are not ready to pay its full price yet.
VUTENNISCOM offers Racquet Rental Program, it’s easy and simple as “1 dollar per day per racquet.”
There’s no late fee, no end day, no commitment, no worries.