Wilson CLASH 100 Pro
Introduced in 2019 as the Clash 100 Tour, Wilson has changed it to Clash 100 Pro in the year 2020.
The Clash 100 Pro matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Join the racket revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Head size 100 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 24.5mm
Unstrung weight 10.9oz / 310g - Strung weight 11.5oz / 326g
Unstrung balance 30.6cm - Strung balance 9 pts HL
Swing weight 322 - Stiffness 55 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNISCOM], we offer you FREE installation