Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v7 Roland Garros
A weapon inspired by the pinnacle of the clay season and designed with elegant flair, the Blade 98 (16x19) v7.0 Roland Garros Edition backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Slightly more head-light than the last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides a better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Head size 98 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 21 mm
Unstrung weight 10.8oz / 305g - Strung weight 11.4oz / 323g
Unstrung balance 32cm - Strung balance 4 pts HL
Swing weight 328 - Stiffness 62 - String pattern 16x19
VUTENNISCOM offers free shipping on orders over $25
VUTENNISCOM offers 5% discount on accessories orders over $100
VUTENNISCOM pro shop is a family-owned business and we have been consistently serving the tennis community since 2008. We focus on selling the newest tennis equipment as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines.