Wilson Blade 98 16x19 v7 Reverse
The most popular frame in Wilson's Blade series, the Blade 98 (16x19) V7.0 now features FeelFlex to connect players with the ball unlike ever before. Featuring carbon mapping placed strategically throughout the hoop, FeelFlex increases frame flexibility for an optimized feel. Throw in reduced spec variance for more consistency from frame to frame, plus a new Top Grip Taper for an easier grip on two-handed backhands, and the latest version of this racket brings plenty to like on the court.
- Slightly more head-light than the last version for better control over racket head
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides a better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Head size 98 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 21 mm
Unstrung weight 10.8oz / 305g - Strung weight 11.4oz / 323g
Unstrung balance 32cm - Strung balance 4 pts HL
Swing weight 328 - Stiffness 62 - String pattern 16x19
VUTENNISCOM offers free shipping on orders over $25
VUTENNISCOM offers 5% discount on accessories orders over $100
VUTENNISCOM pro shop is a family-owned business and we have been consistently serving the tennis community since 2008. We focus on selling the newest tennis equipment as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines.