adidas Adizero Y3 men Black/White/Red S78389
adidas Tennis and Y-3 have joined forces for the second consecutive year to create another eye-catching collaboration for Roland Garros 2016. Inspired by dazzle camouflage from the 40s and 50s, the look features a "stripes in motion motif" that's designed to evoke a sense of movement, even when standing still between points. Designers, product engineers and athletes have teamed up to create a line that's both performance-driven and visually striking.
This Limited Edition adizero Y-3 2016 shoe was created to celebrate the unique blend of style and competition that makesRoland Garros so special. The stripes in motion motif is a perfect fit for the adizero line that's characterized by speed and motion. This shoe is just as much about performance as it is about looks though. Bounce technology in the midsole provides plush cushioning under foot along with exceptional energy return back into every step. The upper material offers lightweight comfort and breathability with extra support pieces in key areas for added stability. The full herringbone tread pattern on the outsole gives you exceptional grip on hard courts along with perfect traction on clay. Zoom around the courts in style with this special edition shoe from adidas Tennis and Y-3.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break=in required.
- Upper: Lightweight and breathable upper provides comfort and ventilation that's reinforced in key areas for extra durability and support.
- Midsole: A flowing midsole incorporates adidas' Bounce technology for excellent cushioning under foot and explosive energy return into every step.
- Outsole: A full herringbone tread pattern offers excellent grip on hard courts and a perfect blend of traction on clay courts.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Red
We Also Recommend