Luxilon 4G Rough 125 reel 200m/660ft
The 4G Rough 125 is a textured version of 4G for increased ball bite with “dented” surface to provide more string flex for a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. The proprietary blend of materials and production processes adds comfort while ensuring maximum tension maintenance, up to 30% greater.
- To obtain Maximum Tension Maintenance, the molecular chains making up 4G are strategically aligned in a parallel fashion. This minimizes entanglement to ensure less creep
- Rough surface treatment is done after extrusion process but prior to final cooling
- Structural integrity of string is secure as “denting” is done while string is still “soft”
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as 4G Rough does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings
- 660ft / 200m
VUTENNISCOM offers free shipping on orders over $25
VUTENNISCOM offers 5% discount on accessories orders over $100
VUTENNISCOM pro shop is a family-owned business and we have been consistently serving the tennis community since 2008. We focus on selling the newest tennis equipment as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines.