The Clash 108 offers the most generous sweet spot among Wilson's Clash lineup. At 108 square inches and just 9.9 oz (280 g), the head provides plenty of forgiveness at a comfortable swing weight. While a larger head typically reduces control, the Clash 108 features a proprietary carbon construction that augments frame flexibility. This flexibility allows the frame to bend in dimensions that work seamlessly with the modern tennis swing, providing extra dwell time and ball pocketing for excellent control. StableSmart frame geometry delivers critical stability throughout the swing, creating an incredible feeling of confidence in every shot.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Head size 108 in2 - Length 27.25” - Beam 24.5mm
Unstrung weight 9.9oz / 280g - Strung weight 10.4oz / 295g
Unstrung balance 34cm - Strung balance Even
Swing weight 312 - Stiffness 55 - String pattern 16x19
Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNIS.COM], we offer you FREE installation
You like the racquet but are not ready to pay its full price yet.
VUTENNISCOM offers Racquet Rental Program, it’s easy and simple as “1 dollar per day per racquet.”
There’s no late fee, no end day, no commitment, no worries.