Wilson Super Tour Blade v8 backpack tennis bag
Defined by rich, dynamic design and best-in-class functionality for tennis players, the Blade Super Tour Collection turns heads for good reason. The Super Tour Backpack has a plethora of features, highlighted by a padded sleeve in the main compartment for laptops or tablets. Other features include a ventilated pocket for shoes or dirty clothing, a side zip pocket lined with Thermoguard to keep contents cool and a padded compartment with locking zippers in the back to transport up to 2 rackets. Backpack complements Blade v8 tennis rackets, making this a perfect option for any and all Blade fans
- Bag Dimensions 12 x 9 x 18.5" / 30.5 x 23 x 47 cm
- Fabric Composition 89% Polyester / 11% PU
- Thermoguard Accessory CompartmentThermoguard lining helps protect snacks and smaller personal effects against extreme temperatures.
- Laptop SleeveInterior sleeve designed to house and protect laptop, tablet or similar device.
- Partial Racket CompartmentCompartment features locking zippers to enclose the racket head.
- Large Accessory PocketPocket serves up additional space for gear, equipment and personal storage.
- Small Accessory PocketPocket holds space for smaller personal effects and valuables.
- Ventilated PocketPocket allows sweaty clothes to breathe and air out during travel.
- Backpack StrapsAdjustable, padded backpack straps for convenient carrying.
- Locking ZippersZippers lock together to keep bag contents dry and prevent spills.
- Padded compartment with locking zippers holds up to 2 rackets
- Additional compartment with padded laptop / tablet sleeve
- Ventilated pocket accommodates shoes or dirty clothing
- Side zip pocket lined with Thermoguard to keep water or snacks cool
- Zip side pocket for personal effects
- Adjustable sternum strap for convenient transportation
- Webbing loop for hanging
VUTENNISCOM offers free shipping on orders over $50
VUTENNISCOM offers 5% discount on accessories orders over $100
VUTENNISCOM pro shop is a family-owned business and we have been consistently serving the tennis community since 2008. We focus on selling the newest tennis equipment as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines.